Sunday, March 09, 2008

What Did Winter Storm Leave for Us? (March 9)




Ottawa got the biggest winter storm ever of this year on Mar 8. Greyish sky, whisling of the wind, endless snowfall and few pedestrains, that's what outside looked like yesterday.

Today, I was shocked by what I saw outside the door of my house. Holy cow! It is all white, no stairs, no sideways... How can I step out, that's really the problem man!!! But I have to go to grocery store anyways to buy some stuff. Uh..A-l-r-i-g-h-t..Okay, let's get rid of this snow then >_<






Opened the door of my house in the morning today, wow~ Great! We were trapped


Where are the stairs? I cannot find them


You want to know how thick the snow is outside my door, here it is...


Keep shovelling, seems lots of work waiting for us

Need a rest, so tired...

"Hey,it is your turn~" (talk to my roommate)




Jesus Christ, I guess this snow can bury me alive!


Everyone is busy shovelling. Look at the cars, they are almost buried

Finally, I was free ~


Snow Mountain


I don't think I can walk on this sideway

Have to walk on the road where the car goes

Snowplow car, run! run! run!


No comments: