Tuesday, April 07, 2009

a Deeply Bless to A Sang





One of my favorite Taiwanese singers A Sang (阿桑) passed away yesterday at the young age of only 34. Her songs are famous for healing inner pain and easing people. I listened to her song for the first time when I was studying in university. She has two albums to date and I enjoy almost every song. I would say that they are too appealing to stop listen once I start. I usually repeated listen one song tens of times. They make me feel relaxed and bring me an inner peace every time I listened.

I visited her blog today for the first time and made a comment just like her fans and people who love her and miss her. I hope she can hear and see our bless and wishes in the heaven. God bless you, 阿桑~




my comment on A Sang's blog


My Favorite Song List:


《一直很安静》《保管》《叶子》《寂寞在唱歌》《开车》

《你要离开的一些时候》《受了点伤》

一直很安静

叶子

保管

No comments: