Friday, October 09, 2009

Chasing My Dream



2009, or to be specific, September of this year means so much to me. In this fruitful year, I have experienced many big events that are important to me and my family:

- In September, I finally graduated after two-year studies at University of Ottawa.
- On September 8th, I Got married with my fiance and began a married life in Ottawa.
- On September 11th, I moved home from a rented house to my husband's house.
- On September 28th, I got a job in Wal-Mart Canada after three-round interviews, which can be a good starting point to begin my career.
- In October, we bought a Ford sedan, our first car. No more dependence and restriction by the way of public transportations.

......
......

We gain today for what we paid yesterday. There are many dreams and wishes in my mind, and I believe I can try my best to make them come true, to create more excitements in my life, and to bring happiness and hope to my family.

If 2009 is a milestone for me, I hope 2010 will be the year of harvest!


2 comments:

Yuan said...

Sweetest diary I've read in a while. All the best! Keep good work. You'll find your dream and happiness!

Dandelionaqiu said...

Yuan, thank you so much for your wishes. Best of luck for your future endeavors! Stick to photography~ ^^