Sunday, January 23, 2011

Victoria Trip - Butchart Gardens 2 (May 16, 2010)

I heard that between May and June is the best time to visit the Butchart Gardens if you would like to see the most variety and color of plants in blossom. I am glad that I made the right decision that went to the gardens at the right season. I would also like, however, to revisit the gardens in other seasons if I had the chance in the future. I believe these amazing gardens would represent different beauties to visitors.

















2 comments:

wykcoff chiropractors said...

Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

nj chiropractors said...

Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.