Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just For Fun - My Celebrity Look-alikes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket






I did My Celebrity Look-alikes by using two pictures of mine and here are the results. Tata Young is the celebrity that I am most alike, the likeness is about 83% something. As a matter of fact, I don't think we are really look-alikes. Maybe she is chosen due to the specific picture of me that I picked. When compared two results, I found that Joey Yung(容祖儿) - a singer from Hong Kong and Fujiki Naohito(藤木直人) - a Japanese actor and singer were shown twice. It must be kidding me, haha, how come that I looked like them. Then I began to doubt the authority of this online application until I spotted a name, Gong Li (巩俐), a world-wide renowned Chinese actress, that's right!


It reminded me of a short story. I still remembered vividly that one of my elementary teachers once said to me that I looked like Gong Li. Then I told my mom about this full of happiness. To my surprise, she laughed and said jokingly that my teacher better got a pair of glasses. At that time, I was kinda unsatisfied with her response. Now, this software also believes what my teacher has said, at least partially agrees ;) See,Mom, there must be something right.

Although the result is not accurate from my perspective, it is still fun to play with this software. If you are also interested in it, try it by yourself http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/face-recognition.php




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

这我也做过,哈哈哈

Anonymous said...

O ~~~下边那个变脸太神奇了,我也想做一个?如何?TELL ME

Dandelionaqiu said...

Then which celebrity do you look like most? :)

It is simple.
Just visit this website http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/morph.php
to create you own celebrity morph. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

那个韩国mv很感人哦
咋没更新,太忙了哦