Monday, December 24, 2007

Feel so Cheerful!

Finally, I'm done with all the school stuff of this fall term. Yesterday, when I clicked the "send" button to submit the last assignment of mine, I felt that I was the happiest person in the world, no kidding. Cheers~

After three month study of MEBT program, I found one thing that worth mentioning. FINAL EXAM, the thing that makes you hate so much but also like much. Everytime when it closes to the final term, my life will become way busier than before, writing report and paper, making presentation one after another, preparing final exams etc. They can definitely keep me busy all weeks round.


As for final exam, I have to review all slides and other related handouts before it, no matter it is a closed or open book exam, a sit-down or take-home exam. To be honest, there is really much pain before the final exam. It is like an outside-force stick you on your chair and keep pushing you doing something monotonous. At the beginning, I thought there is nothing but dislike towards it. Then I changed my mind over time. Because a lot of times, preparing final exam makes me be aware of what I was studying in the past and reinforce memory of those knowledge in my head. I have to admit that when it brings pain and stress to me, it indeed does something good for me as well.


Sometimes, I blame myself deeply for not doing things, especially my study initiatively. In theory, I know that I shouldn't study just for the sake of the exam, but well, it is just hard to focus on the school stuff when there are a lot of attractive things distracting my attention. Now it is different, I decided to change a bit for embracing the come of a new year. I'll try to plan my schedule forward next year, and be more active in doing my research and study.


Currently, I want to release myself from the heavy workload and strain, and enjoy deeply this wonderful Christmas and great holiday season. I'll hang out with my friends from time to time, do something I am really passionate and enthusiastic about, like photography^^, talk overseas with my family, cook and eat my favorite food, and wander around outside inhaling the fresh air. In a word, I'll cherish every FREE minute I got and have a lot of funs...Yes.


Wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: