Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh my goodness!

It snowed a whole day yesterday. To be honest, I have never seen such a heavy snow in my whooooooooooole life!!! Oh my goodness. Well, I guess I will get used to it sooner or later.

Today in the afternoon, when I opened the door, I was totally amazed by what I saw. This city is virtually wrapped up by the snow. On the both sides of the street, "snow walls" were built almost high up to my knees. And because "snow walls" took too much space, the footpath was only left about one-foot wide for walking. Can you imagine it?
Pedestrians have to wind the snow path carefully. It is definitely not a good day for seniors to go shopping. By the way, It might be the first time I got the feeling that I was so slow and clumsy on walking, quite embarrassed. But I changed my mind a moment later, cuz I just looked around ;)

One final exam was finished today. There are still, however, three more tasks undone. It seems I cannot be absolutely free until Christmas. Deadly looking forward to this winter holiday so that I can have a good, undisturbed, peaceful and relaxed S-L-E-E-P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!你照的照片超美!北京今年的第一场雪无痕,渥太华的奇景难以见到!对了,还没有谢谢你带来的礼物呢,很温馨,很有意义。另外坝上的照片是我四月份照的,5月草会更盛。下次回北京,我和你一起去吧,还是挺值得去的,感觉天很宽,人的心境也开阔了!当然,还要骑马, 就是小心屁股颠成两瓣,呵呵。

Dandelionaqiu said...

哈哈,好啊,有机会一起去!我一定要骑马,狂野一把 ^^