Monday, June 15, 2009

My friend Xue graduated~ (Jun 12)


I attended my friend Xue's graduation ceremony at National Arts Centre last Friday. I believe it was a moving event for everyone involved, especially for Xue herself.

We have been studied together in the same graduate program at University of Ottawa since fall 2007. We took almost same courses and experienced many unforgetable activities and events inside and outside of campus. When I heard she would be graduating in June this year, my first thought is that I want to attend her convocation. Her parents came a long way from China to witness their daughter's success and share the pride and joy for her. I feel so happy for her and her family. I can't help imagine my own graduation ceremony at that time. How excellent it would be if my parents could come and enjoy the big event when I graduate! I should bear this beautiful wish in heart and go for it on the final stage of my study life.

Xue, I learned a lot from you, your wit, your hardworking attitude, your diligence and your spirit of challeging yourself. Thank you for your helps to me in the past. Sincerely wish you everything the best in the future of your work life!

No comments: