Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Niagara Falls, the World's Wonder 1 (Jun 20)

I think there is no such need to introduce Niagara Falls since everyone know it. We took four and a half hours carpool to reach Toronto last Friday night and another two more hours car ride to get to the Niagara Falls region on Saturday morning. It rained all day but can't stop me from taking many photos of the world wonder. Hundreds of thousands of tourists were attracted to that area and cameras kept flashing.

If you want to watch Niagara Falls from a good angle, then Canada side is better than U.S. Standing on the land of Canada's side,people can get an entire view of two falls. Although I visited Niagara Falls from U.S. when I was in high school, the falls impressed me again. I was deeply moved by the beauty of the mother nature. Hope my scenery photos are able to touch you and bring you the enjoyment as well.


















No comments: