Saturday, September 01, 2007

Arrived at Ottawa City (August 22)


YVR airport

YOW airport

YOW airport

After one month enjoyable vacation in Beijing, I left on Aug.22nd and headed to the capital city of Canada, Ottawa. Although my CA991 plane from Beijing to Vancouver was delayed for two and a half hours, it didn't affect my transfer to the Canadian domestic plane,which is AC138, as I still have 2 hours in YVR airport.

I think I was very lucky because I met a Chinese girl, who took the same airplane with me and would transfer to Ottawa as well. She had had this kind of round trip many times, so what I have to do were just followed her and kept a peace of mind. Through about 20 hours flight ride, I finally arrived at YOW airport at 11:35pm. My landlord David picked me at 12:10am on Aug.23rd and drove me directly to my new home.

A new chapter in my life will be unfolded, which is definitely worth looking for...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear,
remember me?,
i feel so happy for u congratulations, new advanture!~~

Dandelionaqiu said...

Hi Eail! How are you doing right now?
Thanks, my new life exhilarate me as well. However, our workload is sort of heavy... try to overcome it.