Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oh Yeah! Free Barbecues

The Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (FGPS) in collaborate with the Graduate Students' Association (GSAED) presented free barbecues to Master's students on September 6 and 7 at the lawn in front of Tabaret Hall. I went there on Friday, September 6.

It was a good opportunity for students to know each other and exchange their experiences. You can also find some useful information from reception desks of several student unions and associations there and make enquiries to the staff. A band was playing music throughout the lunch time in the big white tent. The food is just fine when considering its kinds. I got a beef burger, a small-sized snack and the drink. But I really like this sort of activity. People eat, talk, laugh and learn. I believe this is the most efficient and fun way to get my school life started.













No comments: