Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Registration Day (August 27)








I went to Ottawa U on August 27 to get my courses registered as well as obtain my student ID card and bus pass. I took No.4 bus for the small part of the route and walked the rest, because I need to wait pretty much if I want to transfer to another bus reaching campus bus stop. Honestly speaking, I am really not good at finding ways and tend to get lost when go to a new place. Thanks to the map I just bought a few days ago, I finally reached my university.

Ottawa U campus

I first arrived at Colonel By building, the place that my faculty located. After chose courses of two semesters, I just went around inside the building and the one next, trying to get familiar with this university. And then it is lunch time. I bought a chef's special of that day and a bottle of lemonade, which costed me more than 9 bucks in total. So expensive!

my lunch, restaurant in SITE building, the hall


hallway of SITE building



My next destination is InfoService Centre at Tabaret building where I can pay tuition fee, get Student ID Card and information. Walking on the campus roads, it was rare to see Asian people. My housemates told me that I would see more Chinese students after my class begins, well, let's just wait and see. Everyone seems very friendly, several students and a professor asked me if I need help finding somewhere. Oh yeah, when you see a person holding a city map in her left hand and staring at the campus map in her right hand with confused expression, you're gonna help her as well, haha.

Tabaret Building


It was not bad on that day. A little busy, and enjoyed a big summer sun and crystal blue sky :)

No comments: