Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Parliament Hill #1 (September 1)




I went to see the Parliament Hill on Sep. 1st on my own. I have known this renowned spot right early when I was in Vancouver. The importance and famousness of this place for Ottawa is like the Tian'anmen Square for Beijing.




The architecture is very magnificent and I felt overwhelmed stateliness when standing in front of it. Almost every visitor there held a digital camera and be busy taking tons of pictures. The weather on that day was also gorgeous, so it was really hard to move my index finger from the shutter button. For some reasons, I didn't pay the ticket and go into it. Maybe next time I would like to have a look at the inside. Hope there won't be a big line up at the entrance on my day.





--------------------------------------------------------------



























No comments: