Saturday, September 01, 2007

Gatineau Park in Gatineau City, Quebec (August 28)

My landlord David drove me to the Gatineau Park to do a little bit sightseeing on August,28. He is quite warm hearted and considerate, and I have got lots of helps from him since I initially came here. Meanwhile, he is also the first person that I got to know in Ottawa. So in my opinion, I regard him not only as a landlord but also a friend. With his cares, I don't feel as lonely as I had expected it would be. Well, it seems I got luck again ;)

Gatineau Park is a natural scenic spot, which locates at the Gatineau City in Quebec Province. It is not far from Ottawa. It just took us around 25 minutes there from downtown Ottawa. If we had enough time, it would have been nice to walk along those trails leading to the lakes and get closer to the nature. I like approaching water and forests. By inhaling the fresh air, you will forget everything bad, trust me!









No comments: