Saturday, September 22, 2007

Leaves're Turning Red










Days pass so quickly, I have been in Ottawa a full month now.

Studying tasks are quite heavy, reading textbooks, having a presentation followed by another presentation, and then several term papers' due dates just two weeks to go, and yes, papers are always accompanied by group presentation. There will be no break after the first block of fall semester. Have to get ready for the next tough round, Babe.

I picked a redish maple leaf today on my way to the grocery store. Then I noticed that leaves have already been turning colors. Can't Wait to see the flaming red all over the place at Ottawa. I guess it will certainly be gorgeous to go to Gatineau Park again in mid October, the scenery there must be what I have dreamed of...

-----------------------------------------------------
Dundonald Park(near Chinatown), Somerset St.







Photo by Amy Qiu, SonyEricsson w810i Pictures(forgot bring my camera, so just use my cellphone instead )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

十一前去内蒙古就已经见到秋色了~~
满眼黄~~